Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Coverage
The present general terms and conditions contain the general terms and conditions exclusively valid between you and us, Treasures of the Panzertruppe [Military Antiques], Feldheim 37, 6023 Rothenburg, Switzerland, unless these terms and conditions are changed through written agreements between the parties.
§ 2 Product choice
(1) You have the opportunity to choose and order articles on our website.
(2) You can click the desired article on our website. The clicked articles are collected in a virtual basket and you obtain a list of all articles including the total price at the end of your purchase.
(3) Before the delivery of the order, we offer you the possibility to review your order on its accurate content, especially on price and quantity, and to correct it, if necessary.
§ 3 Data protection
Our data protection information is valid as regards the data protection.
§ 4 Conclusion of the contract
The presentation of our goods is a non-binding offer of our part. Only the order of an article by you is a binding offer. In case of an acceptance of this offer, we send you a confirmation of the order via email.
§ 5 Validity and observance of the legal requirements, especially of §§ 86, 86 a German Penal Code (StGB)
(1) We point out that ordered and delivered contemporary and military-historical articles, especially those from National Socialism, are delivered only for purposes concerning the civic information, the defence of unconstitutional and anticonstitutional activities, the scientific and art historical research, the information and reporting on the events of current affairs or the military-historical and uniform research and that this complies with §§ 86, 86a German Penal Code (StGB) as well as with the valid law.
(2) With his order the purchaser binds himself legally to purchase these objects for historical-scientific purposes for the reasons mentioned in paragraph 1 only and not to use them in any propagandistic way in accordance with §§ 86, 86a German Penal Code (StGB) or in any other criminal or anticonstitutional way. Orders are accepted under these conditions only.
(3) Cutting, stabbing and thrust weapens are only deliverd to persons who have attained the age of 18.
§ 6 Conditions of payment
(1) The purchase price falls immediately due with the conclusion of the contract. The payment of the goods is usually done by cash on delivery or cash in advance and on account for clients who are known to us.
(2) All prices are retail prices. Articles without indicated turnover tax are subject to the differential charge according to the MWST (VTA). Further more, deliveries to third countries are tax-free export deliveries. Prices of articles which are not subject to the differential charge are indicated with the legal value-added tax.
§ 7 Reservation of ownership
We reserve title to the goods delivered pending payment in full.
§ 8 Terms of delivery
The delivery is carried out in order of the inflow of orders. Accruing shipping charges are indicated in the catalogue as well as during the order procedure. They are indicated seperately on the invoice. We point out that an export shipment can entail higher shipping charges, duties and fees or something similar.
§ 9 Revocation
(1) As a consumer you have the possibility to cancel your order within 2 week on the receipt of the goods without indicating any reason. This cancellation is to be done in writing, in text form or by returning the goods to us.
(2) The effective exercise of your right of revocation obliges you to return the goods, if the goods can be send in a parcel. The return is at your risk and at your expense. In this case you have to carry the return charges. In case of a return, please send the goods to: Treasures of the Panzertruppe, Feldheim 37, 6023 Rothenburg, Switzerland.
(3) As soon as we will have received the returned goods, we will immediately grant you the credit via bank transfer or Paypal (all fees to your chares).
(4) In case of a cancellation of the contract you are obliged to pay a compensation for a depreciation due to the use of the article as provided. You have the opportunity to avoid this by checking the article on its use and capability only. Inasmuch no other agreements are made, you are liable for any depreciation or the loss of the article.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) All offered articles are faultless contemporary originals, unless they are explicitly described as being manufactured for collectors. The descriptions are done to the best of our knowledge and belief. We guarantee a right of return on authenticity during 1 months from the date of the delivery.
(2) As far as there is a defect covered by warranty, you are, in the context of the legal provisions, entitled to have the defect repaired, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
§ 11 Selling your items
If you wish to sell me an individual item or an entire collection, please feel free to contact me with photos, descriptions, and prices you would like to achieve. After I review the material, and after we've had a chance to speak via email or telephone (and we strike a deal) I will ask you to ship your item(s) to my office. Once I receive the items, I will inspect them, and pay you for them. In most cases, you will have payment no later than 72 hours after I receive your items. If we do not strike a deal, you will have your items returned to you within 72 hours.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Swiss legislation applies, excluding the UN sales law. Imperative requirements of the state where the user has his usual residence remain unaffected.
(2) In the case of an invalidity of individual clauses of these terms or a contradiction of legal requirements, the validity of these terms as a whole will not be affected. The contracting parties will replace the invalid clause by mutual agreement by a clause which comes the closest to the economic sense and purpose of the invalid clause in a legally effective way. The present regulation is equally applied for gaps in the provisions of this contract.
State of the General Terms and Conditions: 01.01.2017.
All images, photographs, and descriptions on this site are the property of Treasures of the Panzertruppe and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
UBS, Filiale Kriens
IBAN CH04 0024 8248 1379 9640 V
Bankenclearing-Nummer (BLZ): 000248